Skip to content

Change of Major

Please confirm in your ISSS Portal that your information matches that which is in FlashLine. You can request an updated immigration document from the Request Center in the portal if the information has been updated and your I-20 or DS-2019 is outdated. Make sure to keep copies of all previous I-20s or DS-2019s. You must be approved for the change of major with the Registrars Office BEFORE submitting this request to ISSS.